Apparently Monckton has a new act “The insufferably pompous peer” where he introduces several new lies and frauds proofs that climate change is not real. Follow the link if you want a good laugh, unless you don’t want to ruin “the magic”.
Archive for March 9th, 2009
- Dan’s constant
- Dan Pangburn
- Global Warming is real (according to Dellingpole)
- Very brief comment
- Observable, dramatic, immediate!
- Rap Attack: I’m A Climate Scientist
- Media Strategy for the Tyndall Gas Effect
- This is what Demockracy looks like
- High Praise for Greenfyre’s from Judith Curry
- RotFL! too funny! “The Truth About Greenfyre”
- Der, den du am meisten nährst!
- ChamberGate, some points to ponder
- The media, you get what they paid for
- Method without Science, tactics without strategy
- Tornadoes and Earthquakes and Storms, oh my!
Tea Bagger Hate list
Tag Cloud1970s Cooling Myth Activism Agriculture Alan Carlin Al Gore Anthony Watts Arctic Ice Bjorn Lomborg Chamber of Commerce Christopher Booker Christopher Monckton Climate Change climate change Deniers Climate Justice Climate Justice Fast climate politics CO2 myths Communicating Science consumption Copenhagen Corporate funded denial CRU Hack David Bellamy David Evans Denier Conspiracy Delusions Denier Culture Denier Lists Deniers EPA Exposing Deniers Flooding Fred Singer Frontier Centre for Public Policy George Will Global Cooling Myth Global Warming grassroots action Ian Plimer International Climate Science Coalition James Inhofe John Coleman Jonathan Manthrope Judith Curry Koch Industries livestock logic Lorne Gunter machinima Marc Morano Meat Media media strategy Michael Asher Milloy junkscience.com Nonviolent action Nonviolent resistance Oregon Petition Political Action Politics PopTech popular education Potholer54 psychology of climate denierism psychology of climate deniers Republicans Rick Hodgin Sea Level Solar Myth Superfreakonomics Tea Party The Consensus The Great Global Warming Swindle The Spectator Tim Ball Urban Heat Islands
- India eyes first offshore wind farm
- Throng of 35,000 walruses is largest ever recorded on land, sign of warming arctic
- Canada switches on world's first carbon capture power plant
- Could the 2C climate target be completely wrong?
- Morocco gets $519 million World Bank loan for solar power project
- Ditch U.N. temperature target for global warming, study says
- When Can A Big Storm Or Drought Be Blamed On Climate Change?
- Climate Impacts the 'Dance of the Plankton'
- Greenland Sediment Sheds Light on Sea Level Rise
- Republicans craft 2015 plan to force Obama's hand on Keystone
- Climate Change and Food Security October 1, 2014
- Renewable energy capacity increases, nuclear declines September 30, 2014
- New MIT report predicts serious future warming September 30, 2014
- Causes of California drought linked to climate change, Stanford scientists say September 29, 2014
- Connecting Productivity of Office Workers and Climate Change September 29, 2014
- Climate change more of a risk to the Greenland Ice Sheet than thought September 29, 2014
- Reducing global trade would cut carbon emissions September 27, 2014
- IPS-UNFPA TerraViva Special Marks ICPD's 20th Anniversary September 23, 2014
- IPS Joins 'Small Actions, Big Movements' August 14, 2014
- On the Road in Seven Countries August 14, 2014
- DG avails of visits to interact with IPS Noram and IPS Africa June 26, 2014
- IPS Plans Bridging UN in Vienna With Headquarters in New York June 1, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- November 2011
- October 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
Who links to my website?
Climate Blogs Search Engine
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 580,014 399311