This thread is for comments that purport to challenge the core science of anthropogenic climate change (use the IPCC The IPCC Assessment Reports as a baseline).
Please be advised:
Your comment will be ignored without mercy &/or have one of the following texts appended, or even substituted for it IF:
- It does not fully reference and link science based sources; not necessarily peer reviewed literature, but sources which are ultimately based on peer reviewed science in a manner that can be verified.
- The argument is based on a logical fallacy such as cherry picking or an ad hominem Check First!
- It merely repeats one of the Denier memes well known to be idiotic nonsense Check First!
- It merely propagates some Denier spam post that has already been debunked as nonsense Check First!
It is simple courtesy and your responsibility to do your home work. If your comment does not meet ALL of the above criteria then it does not belong here (or anywhere else for that matter).
Comments will be deleted without mercy &/or have one of the following texts appended, or substituted for it IF:
- It attacks individuals;
- It replicates at length arguments that could simply have been linked;
- It duplicates other comments you have made in this thread or elsewhere on this site;
- It is a copy of a comment that you spam climate sites with.
ALL posters, please do not engage or reply to policy violators. I will be dealing with their comments as soon as possible which will leave your comment contextless.
That being said
If you are contributing something truly new and science based, wonderful! … that is most welcome. Please, post away … but one small question first.
If you truly do have something science based and rational which undermines the core scence of anthropogenic climate change, why are you posting it here and not publishing in Nature or Science?