I enjoy your writing and appreciate your hard work. There are precious few of us who keep hammering on this denial problem. Not sure what to do except keep writing.
I found you through my friend at Survival Acres. He and I correspond some now since he is in remission. I understand his POV, certainly the evidence supports it. It is likely this game is already done, but we each must make the choice to chase the small upside percentages or not. I do, as you do.
Your work is exceptional, keep at it, and thanks for caring so much.
Isn’t it hard to keep up with all the environmental blogs?  With all of us out here, you would think we’d have better progress in changing public (and political) opinion. There aren’t enough hours in the day to say all that needs to be said about it. Maybe we need to form an alliance of some kind so we have more clout or something. 
Thanks for the work you do….and I’m going to link to some of the blogs you have found here.
 No, it’s completely impossible
 There’s a long discussion … sigh, another post
Could someone give me a hand in rebutting this climate denier, who is pestering me ?
Colin: Please answer the following seven questions, and then we can continue: (Obviously you are grasping at straws, and are desperately trying to divert attention away from the evidence that the IPCC is a sham, and a swindle.)
1) Do you not realize that the IPCC is a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
2) Have you not looked into how the IPCC is structured and that contrary to claims, it is basically a biased political organization?
3) Did you know that 30% comes from non peer reviewed ” grey literature ” from Greenpeace and the WWF, among others?
4)Do you also think the middle age warming period didn’t exist?
5) Do you think storms have increased in frequency or strength?
6) Do you believe Polar bear populations have decreased or are in danger?
7) Do you know that 30% of the lead authors or co anthers of the IPCC have been affiliated with Greenpeace and the WWF, and many were in their early twenties possessing not even a masters degree when they were appointed?
You needn’t rush in answering, but please answer each of my seven questions to help me understand your level of awareness regarding this topic. In any case, I wish you and everyone else reading this a Happy New Year!