Great sites Debunking Denier Myths*
- A Thorough Debunking
- Climate change controversies: a simple guide
- Climate change debate summary
- Climate Change Myths
- Climate Change: A guide for the perplexed
- Common Arguments from Global Warming Skeptics
- Debunking the Urban Legends of Climate Change
- How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic
- Real Climate Wiki
- Response to common contrarian arguments
- Skeptical Science
- Slamming the Climate Skeptic Scam
- TEN POPULAR MYTHS About Global Climate Change
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Bellamy, David: David Bellamy: victim! but of who?
- Gunter, Lorne: Lorne Gunter and the “National Pest” Debunked … Again
- Johnson, Paul: The Nonsense of Paul Johnson: The Dunning-Kruger Effect on Display
- Keen, Richard: Climate Change and Picking Cherries with Richard Keen
- Monckton, Christopher: Night of the Climate Change Denier Undead
- Spencer, Roy: Skeptic’ scientist is CENSORED! … or not.
“Myth: Global Warming stopped in 1998” (video below)
- 1970s global cooling: More Climate Denier Undead Zombie “Science”
Myth “Scientific consensus in 1970s of global cooling” (video below)
- CO2 Lag: Mind prisons and prisms: CO2 lag and Global Warming
- Conspiracy Theories: Denier Conspiracy Theories: More Paranoid Than Thou
- Climate realists as Alarmists: Paul Revere - Alarmist!
- The Oregon Petition 30,000 Scientists signed a petition
- NOT Sparta – Inhofe and the 400
Myth: “It’s the Sun” (video below)
*Did I miss any good sites that debunk Denier Myths? Please add them as a comment and I will incorporate them. Thanks.
This page has the following sub pages.