BPSDBSix more of the climate change Denier fables have been nicely debunked in Peter Sinclair’s excellent Climate Crock of the Week series. I cannot recommend these enough for popping into comment threads and forums where the various fables appear.
Of particular value are “Party like it’s 1998” debunking the ‘clmate change ended in … ‘ stupidity, “This Year’s Model” debunking the various variants of the ‘models are all wrong’, and the two dealing with CO2 and the CO2 lag memes.
I have added these to the Climate Denial Crock of the Week page and arranged them by Denier fable
- Polar Ice Update: Perennial Ice decline and Methane
- This Year’s Model: Climate models and modeling
- Party like it’s 1998: the ‘climate change has ended’ fable
- Don’t it make my Green World Brown: Climate change and plants
- Sense from Deniers on CO2? Don’t hold your breath….
- The “Temp leads Carbon” Crock
You can subscribe to Peter’s Youtube Channel at YouTube – greenman3610 and get them hot off the editor.
We give our consent every moment that we do not resist.
Denier “Challenge” aka Deathwatch Update: Day 257 … still no evidence.
Comments that are not relevant to the post that they appear under or the evolving discussion will simply be deleted, as will links to Denier spam known to be scientific gibberish
The Open Thread is for general climate discussion, however the spam rules still apply